Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gem Therapy? Really?

       Really. Okay, so one of my clients today was telling me a little about "gem therapy." Don't get me wrong, I'll believe in what works, but I had to my research on her claim to it's ''100%' pure healing properties. " Gemstone therapy is based on the theory that certain stones possess specific healing energies. Physical and emotional problems can block the body's energy center, resulting in illness of some kind. Theoretically, when a gemstone comes into contact with the body, its energy is released and transferred to the person. My client urged me to use gemstone therapy to unblock negative energy or heal the body and gemstone meditation to heal the spirit.   As a wise woman once said "Yeah, diamonds do that for me. " 

I did, however, find a list of the intended aids to what ails you.
  • Ruby: Liver, spleen, gallbladder, and pancreas. For stopping bleeding powdered paste is used. If worn, it is believed to maintain the hygiene of your mental health.
  • Opal: For improving memory and for healthy brain
  • Turquoise: Eye ailments, headaches, fever
  • Emerald: Eye ailments, antidote for any insect or reptile poison, sores and wounds
  • Amethyst: Insomnia, tension, headaches used for spiritual upliftment
  • Diamond: Gastritis, cardiac ailments, blood circulation problems
  • Topaz: ENT related diseases, epilepsy, insomnia, asthma, lung, catarrh and many gynecological ailments
  • Pearl: For mental hygiene
  • Moonstone: Illness related to the mind, epilepsy, fever

No comments:

Post a Comment