Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Even Barbie is Wearing REAL Diamonds!

     Okay, I saw this article and basically just re-posted it. Barbie is dripping in diamonds. We love this!!!!!!
     The Barbie diamond jewelry is created by Stefano Canturi, an Australian designer of Italian heritage. His diamond design for the barbie is describe as “an openwork variously-cut diamond collar necklace, centering upon a cut-cornered modified square-cut fancy vivid purplish pink diamond (approximately of 1.00 carat) and a diamond ring , a perfect matched between strapless black gown with a one-carat square cut pink diamond choker”.

       The Barbie diamonds jewelry is the real diamond if you don’t notice it. It was designed to celebrate the iconic Barbie doll, whose popularity has grow over years. This special Barbie is not only for the girls, but it is actually design for the grown up womenfolk, who are still in love with the Barbie dolls. With the real jewelry on, the auctioned for this Barbie is definitely high in price and also for the unique of this Barbie in the market. With the diamond value on the Barbie, the price is reached at $302,500 for the auction held in New York last week.

      An interesting thing about this auction is that the money from the auction will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the funds would be utilized to help the cancer patients as well as their families. This great Barbie model is not just only a mere doll, but it also represented people feeling about the cancer patients. This way adds a little more charm to this special doll.

      For this Barbie diamond jewelry design, Stefano Canturi need to search back into Barbie history to find inspiration for this design. The special design is always part of Hollywood history as well as the American culture. Canturi was invited by Mattel to create this iconic Barbie and he was done a great job for this special design.

      The Barbie, is not only for little girls now. With her beautiful outfits and elegant accessories, she has join in many events for the grown up girls and some women. You can see from the present of beautiful collections of silhouette Barbie head necklaces, mainly target to the grown up. These collections were designed by Layna and Allan Friedman. The necklaces collections in classic sterling silver in white, rose and yellow gold with a ponytail Barbie are also available for anyone who wants to have Barbie necklaces in her own collections. Another collection is the Luxe version with Pave set diamonds Barbie which anyone who love the Barbie can go for any collection that suit them the most.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete