Saturday, April 14, 2012

Even Kristen Stewart Likes Spoon Rings World!!!

                   Now, I'm not a twilight fan per say but one thing I do know is that Kristen Stewart broke fashion "rules" on more than one occasion. She can pull-off casual by donning her signature worn-in Vans and stunning dresses straight from the runway. She mixes and matches her tomboy and glam-inspired looks without hesitation because she’s never been afraid of showcasing her brand of style. This includes her unique accessory choices.
               Kristen and I do have one thing is common. WE LOVE SPOON RINGS!! One of Kristen’s favorite pieces are her different spoon rings. I first noticed her wearing it on Conan O'Brien. Then I began to look for it everytime I saw her on something :) She went from Twilight screenings, to all over her hometown of Los Angeles. The antique feel of this ring makes it her go-to piece for both casual and formal occasions. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment